Still tired
I'm still very tired. I got a little more sleep last night because I was able to persuade my husband to do the 5:30 a.m. feeding. I did have to get up afterwards to quiet Katie because she isn't used to being fed by her dad at night and it upset her, but I didn't have to turn on the light or anything; I just held her quietly on the loveseat until she calmed down and went to sleep. Right now I'm about three or four bottles of breast milk ahead of Katie so my husband is able to help with some of the feedings.
I've got a lot of errands to run tomorrow when both kids are at school. Right now I need to go because my son is trying to read over my shoulder and the kids are fighting too much.

2 Comments:
It's nice that your hubby can help out. Pumping sounds like a lot of hard work.
Sorry I didn't reply to your email. I've been away and since I came back I've been painting.
Congratulations on fitting into normal clothes again :-)
Moon-spinner,
Even if they came out potty trained and able to feed themselves, one would probably still have to survive the terrible twos, and the threes, which I've found to be even more trying. Still, I'd be able to sleep at night. I think things have become easier once my kids hit the age of four, but now they are mouthier and brattier, but at least they have some grasp of logic and cause and effect.
Post a Comment
<< Home