Friday, May 05, 2006

Katie's eyes are open!


Katie's eyes are open!
Originally uploaded by greycharleigh.
I finally got a pretty good picture of Kate with her eyes open. I've been trying since she was born. This is the picture I just used to get photo announcements printed at Walgreens. I will pick them up this evening, and hopefully they'll come out okay.

If it works out, it will have been much cheaper than buying the photo from the hospital (which I refused to have taken since they are expensive and typically awful--I still have all of Nick's. They were so ugly Keith wouldn't let me send them to anyone). Also it was very easy to do the Walgreens thing. I just uploaded the picture, picked a card background I liked, added the text, selected how many, and picked the Walgreens at which I want to pick them up. I live about 1 1/4 mile from a Walgreens. In theory, they were done in an hour from when I ordered them, but I prefer to wait until this evening to get them so there is a chance Keith will watch the kids while I go there to pick them up.

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww she is gorgeous, how cute!!!
I know what you mean about the photos the hospital takes though, we got them but didn't buy it was just him laying there asleep, i can take that myself!!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks! We think she's beautiful, too, but I'm sure we are biased.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Nope Angela you aren't biased. She IS gorgeous :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home