Thursday, June 29, 2006

Still no phone, Mama P, where's your blog?

My phone still isn't working. I'm hoping to get a call back on my cell phone from a guy at the phone company so I'll have some idea when it will be fixed. My cell phone spends a lot of time with a "No Service" message, so I don't know if he can reach me anyway, but I do have voice mail.

Mr. K is meeting an electrician at our rental house today. By this evening he's hoping to decide if the second unit in the duplex will be ready in time to put an ad in Sunday's paper for it. I don't want to put the ad in the paper if our phone won't be fixed by Monday morning. It will do us no good to have the line just ring busy, which is what I think people hear when they try to call us now.

J, K, N, and I went to playgroup this morning. We even played on the playground for a bit afterward. It's sort of hot and humid so that didn't last long.



Sarah, where is your blog? It's been a long time since I've been able to reach it, and I haven't seen any pictures of Harry Hoo Ha lately, and I don't know your e-mail address to ask you directly.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Hi Angela,
I hope MamaP doesn't mind me answering for her but she's away and might not be checking blogs. Mama P's blog was eaten by the ghost in the machine. Gone,poof! She lost everything :-( She's started a new blog at http://sars81.wordpress.com
There are some lovely Harry photos :-)

I hope you get your phone sorted out soon and your duplex gets back in the rental market.
Enjoy some lovely summer weather on my behalf :-)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Thank you for providing the location of Mama P's blog. I've removed the old bookmark and bookmarked her new site.

My phone is on again.

I am enjoying the summer weather. It's hard to believe it's winter where you are when it's so hot and humid here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home