Monday, November 06, 2006

Election day tomorrow

Tomorrow I go vote. If I have the desire to get up really early, I can go without the kids before Mr. K goes to work. I don't think I'll have that kind of ambition. Also, I don't know what time the polls open. Probably I'll take all three kids to the polls and create quite a disturbance.

I can't wait until Wednesday when all the calls, ads, and junk mail stop.

I also have a school conference with N's teacher tomorrow morning. That will be interesting. I barely remember last year's with his kindergarten teacher--I was so ill from the pregnancy. This year I need to discuss N's chances of getting into the speech therapy program. Last year a friend of mine watched N and J while I went to the conference. This year she's got a job so she's not around to swap kids with. I'll be bringing all three to the conference.

N is complaining of tummy pain, and he's got spit running down his face. I got him a hot water bottle earlier, but he's still fussing. It's his bed time, and I hope he'll feel better once he's asleep. I'd be rather unhappy if he was too ill for me to meet with his teacher tomorrow.


I need to move N in the direction of bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home