Back to normal
Tomorrow we don't have summer camp at the preschool. It's over. I'll be dragging the three kids to the YMCA in the morning so I can work out. I'll have to bribe them with a treat at the vending machine to get them to behave. I get them junk once a week. The past two weeks, they lucked out since they've only gone once a week with me.
N's having a friend from school over to our house Saturday. His mom works so he's not available during the day. I'm hoping N will help clean the house tomorrow so it will be cleaner when his friend gets here. It's hard to have your house look okay, though, when the first thing you see when you step though the front door is a living room with a homemade chick brooder.
I made it to Target instead of playgroup today. I got new oven mitts. Last weekend when Mr. K was grilling some chicken drumsticks for me, he caught my oven mitts on fire. This wasn't the first time he's done that.
I went to the Target with the Starbucks in it so I had some lovely coffee at the store. I had the energy to mop the vinyl floors (kitchen, bathrooms) when I got home and K was napping.
Mr. K and I have dropped the price of our rental unit by $55 per month since we haven't found a tenant yet. We are hoping to have closing on our mortgage next week. Now we are only trying to get $795/month from it. Hopefully we'll get a lot more interest next week after the ad appears in the paper Sunday.
I got an e-mail from Amazon about my Harry Potter book saying they are getting it ready. It is supposed to arrive Saturday. I wish I could stay up all night Saturday finishing it and then skip church and sleep in on Sunday as long as I need. Prior to having kids, that's what I would have done.
N has his appointment next week with the pediatric neurologist about his headaches. A friend of mine offered to watch the other kids while I take him to the doctor. I'm not expecting a lot out of this appointment except perhaps a change in his medication.

2 Comments:
I haven't organised my Harry yet. The soccer club are selling it tomorrow at their fields. I might buy it but not if it's the paperback.
I hope you find a tenant soon :-)
I'm getting pretty excited about the fact that my Harry Potter book will come in tomorrow's mail. I'm almost wishing I had reserved a copy I could pick up at midnight at Books-A-Million as I did when the 5th book came out. I doubt the paperback will be released for a while.
Post a Comment
<< Home