I'll be more busy
I just got a call from Mr. K's office manager. Her assistant just quit by e-mail, giving no notice. I knew there had been trouble getting her to work the 20 hours a week she had committed to, so I guess this isn't a surprise.
The office manager is going on vacation next month for a week, and now I'll have to re-learn how to enter the invoices. I used to do it, but now they are entered in such a way that they are used to track commission. When that happened, I was no longer able to do them from home. I'll have to spend the weekend at the office, probably, getting them done while she's gone. Also, at the end of the month, Mr. K will need to arrange his schedule so I can go to the office for her to train me how to do the invoices now so he'll need to watch the kids.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home