Not much
K saw the doctor today. She got the second of her MMR shots. I didn't use the word "shots" around her until the nurse came into the room with the injection after we'd seen the doctor. She's growing fine. She's small, though, but proportional. Her height and weight are both in the 25th percentile for kids here age.
Mr. K had a little time home between jobs this afternoon, so I got him to help me take my car into the shop. I don't know if they'll get to it today or tomorrow, but I don't want to drive it until it's fixed for fear of a) making the problem worse or b) getting stranded somewhere.
I gave N and J each 60 cents today to buy an ice-cream treat with their lunches. This is their last school lunch of the year. They'll be home for lunch the next couple days. I'd rather they just attend all day, but for fewer days. No one asks me, though.

2 Comments:
Yay! The last day of school!!
They're very excited.
Post a Comment
<< Home