Phone Problem
The last couple times it has rained, our phone went out. It came on a few hours later, when the lines dried out. I called for repair last Thursday afternoon. Today is when they came to fix it, almost a week later. Fortunatley the phone was only out for a coulple hours.
I wondered if it wasn't going out because of this open phone box in front of my house. The guy closed it but didn't think so. He said to call him on his cell phone when it is out next time because everything checks out okay right now. He needs it to be broken to fix it.
I am planning to try FIOS (fiber optic phone and Internet) out in the next few weeks, and that should fix the problem up once and for all, plus my Internet will go much faster.


4 Comments:
When I lived in Knoxville my phone went out regularly when it would rain. Very aggrevating!
That really looks a slightly dreadful mess, methinks!!!!
I hope it's fixed, but as I mentioned, I'm probably going to got FIOS so they'll run fiber optic cables to my house.
SO all those wires were exposed and they didn't think that was the problem??
I hope that you get FIOS soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home