Wednesday, October 28, 2009

J is better

Finally, J has been fever-free for 24 hours. She'll be going back to school tomorrow. I've been taking K to preschool, so I've been able to keep up with the math that I need to do. J has been playing games on the spare computer, watching TV, and reading. She still has a cough and a very runny nose, but her spirits are fine and the fever is gone.

So far no one else has turned up with a fever. I'd say if it remains that way for another week, we're in the clear.

K has wet herself both days of preschool this week. They're telling me if this continues, they'll make her bring and wear pull-ups. I am so disappointed. She only has accidents at home if she falls asleep. I don't know why she's not asking to use the toilet. I don't know why they aren't prompting her to go more often. J had a lot of trouble in preschool, but they worked with her. J didn't have carpeting in the school, though, I think. Apparently the room where she has "Stay and Play" is carpeted, and K is ruining the carpeting with her wetting. Truthfully, I think it's dumb to have carpeting in a preschool, but I guess it makes the room seem cozier. K isn't wetting herself, though, until "Stay and Play." She uses the toilet fine in regular preschool.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Alycia said...

Glad to have a positive update on the health!

Not glad to hear that K is still not going ok with school :( I wonder what's troubling her so? Fingers crossed she settles soon.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home