J is worse
J went to school yesterday. Her fever had been gone for over 24 hours.
This morning when she got up, she didn't look so good. I touched her and she was burning up. She stayed home with me.
I called the playgroup coordinator and told her I wouldn't be coming. There are so few of us now, we try to let each other know if we can't be there because sometimes we'd be the only one there if we didn't do this. She hadn't made it last week because she had flu at her home. She still wasn't able to come, and I told her I couldn't, either. She said the fever had come, gone, and returned with her kids, too.
J not only had fever today, but diarrhea. It was quite a mess.
She's pretty much spent the day in bed. She wasn't feeling well enough to use the computer.
It's too bad she went to school yesterday even though she was fine except for the cough. She probably spread the flu far and wide.

4 Comments:
But if it's going around, her school mates probably would've caught it anyway...
Hope she's better soon.
I hope J is feeling better and the rest of you are able to fight it off without becoming ill.
Hope you are all feeling better now?
We're doing better now. Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home