Sunday, November 08, 2009

Mr. K turned 39!

It is Mr. K's birthday today. We got him a polyurethane broadhead target to use for archery, a book, and a weird metal triangle called a plate vise.

Yes, I am older than Mr. K. It doesn't seem like it until one considers that Ronald Reagan was President when I started college, and George Bush (#1) was President when I finished. When Mr. K started college, George Bush was President, and when he graduated, Bill Clinton was President. I am two grades ahead of Mr. K (but only one year older) because his mom held him back from kindergarten the year he could have started it.


We had dinner at Captain D's, and now Mr. K is ill. He gets ill almost every time he goes out to eat. We don't know what it is that sets him off, but it pretty much happens at any restaurant except fast food hamburgers. You would think that he'd get ill more often from my cooking.

We spent a good bit of the day over at Mr. T's. His friend Fred came over with a pellet gun and a guitar, and we brought over our pellet gun and a bow and arrows and spent a lot of time target practicing. I plinked a few cans, myself. I seem to shoot better since my vision improved.

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Mr K, sorry he's sick seems like a sucky ending to the day!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Rhiannon said...

Happy Birthday, Mr K!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Alycia said...

Happy Birthday Mr K!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home