Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving is tomorrow

We'll be baking pies tonight. I'll make a cherry pie and Mr. K will handle the pumpkin pie. We'll cheat and use refrigerated crust, which is no where near as good as homemade but so much easier.

We haven't quite decided yet if we'll have venison or a turkey breast for tomorrow's dinner. Whichever I don't cook tomorrow will be for Thursday's dinner.

I have frozen dinner rolls to reheat in the oven, a box of turkey-flavored Stove Top Stuffing, and canned cranberry sauce. I think my mom might be appalled, but she won't be here for dinner.

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Rhiannon said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Sounds yummy, Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I hope you had a great day.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks, everyone.b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home