Christmas Vacation
I guess Christmas vacation begins for me today. I took my exam this morning, and got 32 of 33 problems correct, so it went very well. I won't have any class stuff until after the first of next year.
Kate has five more days of preschool left before her school is out, and I hope to get a few things cleaned around here. Already I'm coming up with a lot of things that I need to do, though. On her last day of preschool, I need to attend, too, to see her Christmas program.
I had lunch with my friend Debbie after my exam. We went to a Vietnamese place instead of our usual Mexican place. It was very good. I had what she had--some kind of pork/noodle salad with fried spring rolls. I'm hoping to meet up with her for lunch again next Wednesday.
I got a little more Christmas shopping done. Last night Mr. K and I unloaded our closets and checked out all the stuff we'd purchased. K had almost nothing. She'll still need a few more things, but the good thing about very young children is that they don't notice if you don't spend as much on them as long as they get enough things to distract them.

3 Comments:
Congratulations on the test mark!
Happy holidays! Enjoy the rush!
Thanks!
Great news about your test marks.
I'm glad you managed to have an enjoyable meal with your friend. Vietnamese is very tasty.
Post a Comment
<< Home