Just Life
My final exam in my math class is tomorrow. It was supposed to be last Thursday, but K spent most of last week home sick from preschool so I couldn't take it then. I really need to take it tomorrow. I am running out of time to get it done, and the testing center is filling fast.
Originally, I was going to meet my friend Debbie for lunch at 11:30 tomorrow. Now it will be much later. I'm going to call her when I get home from the exam and then we'll go to lunch. Last time I met with her, I had K with me, and K got a stomach ache so we had to leave just after lunch arrived at our table.
I think I'll have five days of K in preschool but not tests, quizzes, homework, or studying to do. I really, really need to work on some basic cleaning around my house. I need to start in the kitchen because I think Mr. K is having the Cub Scout pack committee chairman over to teach her how to make Slovenian nut bread. At a campout, we discovered she's also of Slovenian ancestry, and her grandma died before she got the family nut bread recipe. Mr. K has corresponded with his grandma until he now makes his own nut bread.
We've had so much rain in the past month that my back yard is pretty much a mud pit. I don't go out there without rubber boots.
Speaking of rubbers, I saw a used one in the parking spot next to mine when I went to N and J's school to drop off some paperwork this morning. It looked fresh. I told them about it in the office. I am hoping someone will get a biohazard bag and some latex gloves and dump it.
I'm about 85 % done with my Christmas shopping. I think I'm completely done with what I need for Mr. K.

3 Comments:
Goodluck with the exam A, hope you ace it! We are in need of rain again our lawn is pretty brown these days!!
Thats pretty gross about the rubber, especially near the kids!
Best of luck with the exam!!
The test went fine. Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home