Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mr. T's former palace



The picture above is of Mr. T's "living room" (lounge room to any Australian, I think). It's where his guests (usually us) sat and hung out to discuss life and the weather and such.





The picture above is of the path leading up to Mr. T's former shed home. He has lots of empties along the path. Usually Mr. K would take him to the aluminum recyclers so he could sell them every so often.




This is a picture of the inside of Mr. T's former home. He did have an air mattress up against the back wall, but I think that's what he and his friend Fred came and picked up earlier today. I thought they'd clear out everything, but I'm guessing Fred didn't want most of that stuff placed into his SUV.

Since Mr. T no longer lives in this squalor, I no longer mind posting pictures for the curious. I think it helps illustrate some of my posts.

3 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I really like his mirror in that last picture. That's pretty. I'm so glad he's found a nicer place to live.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I noticed his mirror, too. So did N when he saw the picture. In reality, it is hard to see in the shed. My flash is what lit it up.

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I zoomed in on the picture because I had a similar mirror in the bathroom. S has it now, I'll take a photo :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home