Hurricane
I'm not having my Saturday class tomorrow because my school cancelled classes for the weekend. I've been downloading powerpoint presentations from the class's Blackboard area, and I'm trying to get my new laptop fully charged. The professor's recommended we do this in case the power goes out. We can still go over some of the class material while our batteries last.
Since I don't have class tomorrow and the storm isn't supposed to get bad until the afternoon, Mr. K and I will spend some of the morning at his office working on the past due stuff and payroll. I hope to get it all done quickly so I can return to my classwork. I can't believe how much reading these classes require (plus viewing stuff on the computer). The nursing program also cuts off the grade of "C" at 80 %. Yikes! I've got a lot of work to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home