School again tomorrow
Tomorrow I have class again. It will be a lab, so I'll have to go in my uniform. I don't know how we'll get caught up on the three days of material we missed. I don't think we just get to skip the stuff. Who would want a nurse who had done that?
K is getting pretty excited about starting kindergarten next week. My schedule will allow me to wait for the bus with the girls on the first, second, and third day of school. They'll have to go to daycare before school on the fourth day of school.
Thank goodness my power came back on before classes started back up. I'd hate to have to go to class without being able to get a shower at home.

2 Comments:
Wow, I can't believe K is already old enough to go to Kindergarten. Time flies!
It's hard to believe she still isn't a baby.
Post a Comment
<< Home