Back to normal
School is going again. I have my first clinical of the semester on Thursday. It is supposed to last twelve hours. I'll be dead tired afterwards. At least I don't have any classes (officially) on Fridays (nor on Tuesdays). I do have an online sociology class, and that will eat up a lot of the time I'm not in class.
This week was a light week because I had off Monday for Martin Luther King day. I'm sure he'd have preferred kids go to school, but since he's dead, no one asked him. My kids were off school, too.
I've got a sinus headache today. I think it started last night. Probably my allergies are acting up. The weather is weird here, but it always is. I think we got into the mid 60s today, but tomorrow will be much colder.
The girls have a Girl Scout meeting tonight. I'll bring my laptop along and work on the first part of a written assignment for my sociology class. I'm supposed to write something about ideally how the American justice system works. That's the first paragraph. Then I'm supposed to watch something on the Internet. Then I compare it to my first paragraph. I don't thing there's a free Internet connection at the church where Girl Scouts meets, so I'll just get the first part done. Afterwards, I'll chat with the other moms.

2 Comments:
Jon is having all the back to school stress today too. For some reason the system didn't register him for his class and today is the last day to do that and so he has to drive all the way to the main campus to take care of registering and paying for the course. A huge pain in the rear!
I've had troubles like that in the past before, too. I swear part of school is seeing how much screw-up you can deal with without giving up.
Post a Comment
<< Home