Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Holidays Over

I did go to the Renaissance Faire Sunday.  Very briefly I met Jill.  I put a picture of us up at the Trixie Clubhouse (by way of my flickr account).  It was very exciting to meet my first Trixie person, and I hope I can go to a Trixie camp in a few years.

Yesterday we had a bonfire and cooked steak, chicken drumsticks, and hot dogs.  We are having leftovers today (and maybe tomorrow).

I read from my nutrition book this morning, and I got a haircut this afternoon. I think Christmas break was the last time I had a haircut.  My bangs were super long.  I had about four inches taken off all over.  There was a huge pile of hair on the floor when my cut was done.  Overall, my hair is still brown, but my date with Lady Clairol is getting closer.

At lunch I used some lettuce, radishes, and beet greens from my garden in a roll-up I made.  I don't think it will be too long and I'll have green beans for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home