Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mr. K Recovering

Mr. K had some gum surgery and a wisdom tooth out this morning.  I had thought he was getting all his wisdom teeth out, but it turns out it was only one.  He's groggy and cranky and watching Me TV (reruns of old shows like Hawaii Five-O and The Big Valley) all afternoon.  He was very, very hungry when he first got home, and had scrambled eggs, a hard boiled egg, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  He fell asleep and woke up hungry later.  Mr. K will be home from work until Monday.

I'm thinking of having fish and mashed potatoes for dinner, both of which are rather soft.  The kids will complain, but they do pretty much no matter what I fix.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I hope Mr. K feels better soon!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks. So far he is recovering right on track.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home