Thursday, December 20, 2012

Last Day of School Before Christmas Vacation

At J and K's school, they are having pajama day today.  Here is a picture of the girls waiting for the bus this morning.

Last night we went to their school to see the 4th grade play.  J played the recorder with the recorder club for the play even though she is in 5th grade.  It lasted about an hour, which was good.  It was very stuffy in the cafeteria, where the show was done.

I fixed the drippy bathroom sink a couple days ago.  Today I may try to replace the towel rack in that bathroom because it was broken long ago, and it falls apart on a regular basis.  I was at the hardware store after the bus got the girls and I have what I hope will work as a replacement.

I am learning to play Angry Birds.


2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Angry Birds is so addictive!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Yes it is. I am getting better, but I'm still pretty bad. It's hard to put it down and not try a scene "just one more time."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home