Friday, March 18, 2005

I've got it!

I finally figured out why I can't see my new posts in my blog. I've been viewing a cached version of the blog. I hit refresh, and my new posts appeared! (I finally broke down and started reading the blogger help screens.)

This is a record. I think it's two posts on the same day. Perhaps I can learn how to link to other blogs and to put up pictures, but I don't think I'm up for that today. For now I'm just happy I can see that the material I write is getting published.

I had some spaghetti sauce from a jar at lunch. The jar had a "best by" date of last November. The sauce was horrid! I don't think I've poisoned myself, but I'll respect the "best by" dates more in the future.

Tonight, since it is a Friday during Lent, we'll be having fish for dinner. I think it will be some sort of cod dish. I have a recipe that calls for cutting it into chunks before baking. Next Friday is the last Friday during lent, and I can go back to making whatever I want whenever I want. I had a turkey TV dinner for breakfast today. Since K doesn't eat breakfast with me, I don't feel bound by his religious dietary restrictions. At dinner, it would be rude to enjoy a burger while he had fish or macaroni and cheese.

I guess this is enough writing for now. I'll publish it and then refresh my view so I can see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home