Saturday, March 19, 2005

It's Saturday!

K had to work for an hour or so today. He's home now with N outside. I'd like to go outside, too, but J is watching Seaberry Beach Party on DVD, and I can't leave her in the house alone.

I cleaned most of the litter out of my car this morning. There are still a lot of goldfish and cheerio crumbs all over the back seat. I found the kids have bent up my umbrella. I threw it out. I guess next time I go shopping at the fancy stores, I'll be able to shop for a nice, new umbrella. Usually I can't afford anything at those places.

I want to go outside and dig up some beebalm that is coming up between the stepping stones in my garden. I might need to get some dirt to replace it and also to use to pot the plants I remove. I have a friend who may like them.

Well J is ready to go outside now so I'm done here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home