Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lower humidity

We were still in the 90s today, but the humidity was much lower. It was a pleasant day to be in the yard compared to how it has been.

Today we went to the place we get our chickens and rabbits, and K got a pair of New Zealand rabbits we reserved a couple months ago. They are plain, white rabbits with red eyes.

We had salisbury steak for dinner, and the kids actually ate dinner. It was quite a surprise.

Tomorrow and the next day are supposed to be 100 °F. We are having sandwiches for dinner. I don't want to use the oven much. I might make some soup in the crock pot, but I'll put the crock pot outside in the screen porch.

Our old, junker truck won't start. I'm supposed to get it towed to the mechanics this week. That truck is always causing trouble. It was running poorly two weeks ago so we took it to the mechanics and they said nothing was wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home