Monday, August 08, 2005

Life and laundry

I'm doing laundry. I'm also making pizza dough in my bread machine. The bread machine usually screws up bread, but it does a good job on dough. My dough might not come out right, though, because I substituted whole wheat pastry flour for some of the all-purpose flour.

N went to vacation Bible school this morning. I guess he liked it. He remembers some of the kids from last year.

While N was busy this morning, J and I washed my car. I'm afraid it's been over a year since I've washed it. It no longer comes clean; there are just too many things dried onto it. So far N doesn't know we did this; he'll be mad when he finds out since I did it without him. It's much easier to keep one kid from running in the road than two.

I think one of my outside spigots need the valve replaced. The water runs unless you turn it off VERY hard. I imagine soon it won't go off at all. I think this is past any skill I have; I'll have to call the plumber. If it's not one thing, it's another.

I'm hoping for some rain this afternoon, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I'll need to run the sprinkler this evening to keep the gardens going.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Yeah, I really don't care much that the car is stained, but I'm sure I will when I go to sell it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home