Sofa woes
The sofa I got at the end of June had a pulled and broken thread in the weave of one of seat cushions. I took the cushion back to the store Saturday, and the store set up a work order for me. The repair guy came this morning and was able to push the thread in and glue it in place. He also fixed a pulled and broken thread in the sleeper love seat I got last October at the same store. I hadn't noticed that problem until Sunday. I guess the kind of fabric I like on my furniture doesn't hold up well.
My tomatoes are ripening faster than I can eat them. I've given some away to neighbors, and I'll have more to give away in the days to come. I adore fresh tomatoes.
Wednesday we're having a friend of mine and her kids over. I think we'll go outside and use watercolor paints at our picnic table. J and N did that today. We need to get the house picked up better tomorrow. The places the kids play are especially trashed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home