Painting
I painted more trim and my front door this afternoon. I hadn't meant to do the front door, but there was some leftover paint in the pan, and I hadn't masked the front door so it already had patches of paint around its edges. I'm very messy. The painting I did today looks like it will only take one coat since I painted white over white. When I did the first bit of trim, I painted white over cream, and it took two coats.
J and I went to playgroup at church this morning. Three out of the four of us who showed up are pregnant (one scheduled for an induction next week), and the fourth had her fifth child last December. Anyway, the conversation pretty much centered around pregnancy and childbirth.
Well, it's time for N to get off his school bus. I need to go wait for him. I'm not sure the driver will drop him off if he doesn't see and adult.

1 Comments:
No, I don't want to paint at your house, and you wouldn't want me to. The rate my painting is going is astoundingly slow.
Post a Comment
<< Home