Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Clubhouse--my nutty theory

Brilly has noticed more nastiness at the Clubhouse. Moon-Spinner has noticed a new clique. I have my own suspicions, and I've had them for a while.

They concern a certain member of the Clubhouse. I think she's a government plant looking for pedophiles. If I'm wrong and she sees this post, I hope she has a good sense of humor. If I'm right and he/she sees this post, I hope he/she learns from it what tipped me off, and how to do a better job next time of setting up a fake kid.

It's the name she chose, really, that made me suspicious. it's Xx_Sweet_Plumb_xX. Okay, it's the letter X that makes me suspicious. There are only two on each end of the name, but we all know what an XXX movie theater is. I can't figure out why a real fourteen-year-old girl would set her name off with X's.

Also, I think she's about the age that the police pretend to be when they pretend to be a kid, and she's got a pretty picture of herself with her profile.

Well, you can see from this, there is still some of the little girl who wanted to be a spy, mercenary, or detective left in me. I still haven't given up forming conspiracy-like theories when something just doesn't seem right. I admit, I'm almost always wrong, but it doesn't keep my from thinking things like this.

7 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

That's actually a good theory and not far-fetched at all. It never occured to me before. I wouldn't be surprised, though. She doesn't post often, just occasionally. Interesting. I think she should head over to Jix, though, if she is. They write some really disturbing things about children in some of their stories. I am working on and off on an article about child predators. Anne gave me some very useful information.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I can't believe you're taking my theory seriously. I can't even defend it well; it's really a gut feeling that something isn't right.

I remember in college I thought there was something not right about the meal-card reader guy. He was handsome and wore sunglasses inside all the time and something just wasn't right about how we interacted. At first I thought he was a vampire (which I don't believe in). Finally I found out he was gay and had migraines. I felt so much better. Finally the pieces fell in place and the world made sense.

I'm laughing about Jix, but not in a humorous way.

I've never been there. I'm under the impression that it makes people pretty mad at each other. I remember how mad KathyK was before she disappeared.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I couldn't find Xx_Sweet_Plum_xX in the member list so I think she joined under one name and changed it. I have seen her online but never really noticed.

It's a funny name and hard to type. I saw the X's as kisses so it would be "kiss,kiss Sweet Plum kiss,kiss"

I'd like to snoop around on the juniors board one day.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Sweet Plumb is there in the list of members. First select the option of sorting by letter, and then choose "X." She's the only entry.

I never thought of the X meaning kiss kiss. I guess that makes sense, but it's still and odd way to set off one's name. Sort of like (if I stick with my theory), two Xs can be explained the way you did, but having used three Xs would be entrapment in court.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Silly me..... I was looking under S!!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I looked at her entry as well and her website goes to a Stacy Orrico fan club. If I remember correctly, Starcy Orrico is a christian singer. I don't know, but she could be someone checking up on child predators. With the cracking of the world pedophile ring, I'd believe there are people all over the place. Maybe not feds, necessarily, but concerned citizens and cops. Who knows?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Well, I expect I'll never know unless Sweet Plumb comes out and start discussing Trixies in detail or writing fan fiction. Then I'll be more inclined to think she's a real girl.

It's just if I wanted to go looking for child sex predators by pretending to be a kid, I'd think of a catchy screen name that was sort of "luscious" like that (a sweet, juicy plum, if you see the connection), but it couldn't be too blatant or it would clearly be entrapment. The Xs made her name stand out.

I guess I'm probably just paranoid, and it really doesn't matter if Sweet Plumb is real or not I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home