None
I have only one month until my community college class begins. I guess that means summer is almost over. I will start my class before N and J go back to school by about a week. I think it will be about two weeks before K starts preschool. I hope there won't be any tests that require my actual presence before then. That will be tricky. The lady who once in a great while has helped me out as a babysitter begins teaching at a Catholic school full time (kindergarten aide) this year. Her kids get half-price tuition there, so they're transferring there. She's getting her foot in the door because ultimately she'd like to teach their 7th or 8th grade history classes. She's watching my kids next month (still summer) while I have an eye doctor appointment.
Tomorrow morning I'm meeting a drywall guy at one of my rental houses. The upstairs tub leaked and destroyed the ceiling of the downstairs unit. I kept trying to get the leak repaired, but it kept leaking. The plumber concluded the tub was too rusted out to be fixed. I had to get a new tub and tub surround put in. This resulted in huge holes in the wall. I now need to get them fixed, and since the leak is supposed to be gone, I need to get the ceiling in the downstairs unit repaired. Fortunately the downstairs unit was vacant when I got the upstairs tenant. We didn't know there was a leak until she moved in and started using the tub. My downstairs tenant got put in jail, which is why she failed to pay rent and had to move out.
In the afternoon, we are going to a political event called Liberty 101
http://www.richmondteaparty.com/rsvpliberty.htm
I have no idea what time we'll get there, so we're not planning to attend any seminar in particular. They're supposed to have activities for kids, so that's mostly what we'll do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home