None
First, I have to clarify something about the state of Mr. T's shed so I am not maligning him. His sister brought him by yesterday, and I was discussing it with him. Some animal went through the shed this summer and messed some of the stuff up. He says that's not the way he left it.
Mr. T now rents a bedroom in a house. He keeps the door closed. He has to smoke outside or in the garage with the door opened. The bedroom was furnished, but his sister purchased bed linens and towels for him. I think there are three other men in the house, and his sister days the common areas in the house are kept rather clean.
My class began today, but the web site, Blackboard, wasn't running very well. Maybe too many people were trying to use it at once. I hope that's all it is because it was running very badly. I had to keep reloading pages because they'd fail.
I think this class (anatomy and physiology) will keep me very busy. It will be good that K has an extra morning of preschool this year.
J has another Girl Scout trip to another city tomorrow morning. She got $10 from her dad to look for a birthday present for me while she is away. She'll miss her swimming lesson again, but N and K won't.
Next week we should get the letter informing us of which teacher the kids will be getting. I hope they're happy with it.
The picture is of my cat, Brenna.

3 Comments:
Ooh, I liked physiology when I was studying. I hope you like it too!
I hope I like it. The professor seem pretty mean. Since the class is on line for convenience, he won't accept any excuses for things not being turned in on time. I've never had a problem with that, but I've never had a professor who put things quite that way.
We never which teacher our kids are getting until after the year starts. Sometimes classes shuffle 'cause we have too many kids or not enough kids.
I'm glad that Mr T is now somewhere safer.
Post a Comment
<< Home