Monday, June 04, 2012

N back to school

N has nausea and heaving with a tiny bit of throwing up the final three days of last week.  He's been home with me.  I finally took him to the doctor Friday, and she had him tested for flu and strep throat.  He had neither, so her guess was it was just a virus.  It's better now.  I had wanted to wait until today (Monday) to take him to the doctor, but Mr. K was pretty insistent he go Friday since he was on his third day without school.  Because of his sore foot, the doctor had me get an X-ray so she could confirm his foot was not broken (which we both pretty much knew but she couldn't confirm it without an X-ray).  I did that and his foot is fine.  Actually, it is doing quite a bit better now because the nausea kept him off of it a lot.

I had to write his school a note confirming he was ill.  He's going to be so far behind that I don't see how he'll catch up before the school year is over (which happens next week).

My classes are moving along.  It's been harder to work on them with N home.  It's going to be really tough when the kids are all home from school all day, especially K who doesn't do a good job of entertaining herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home