Food and plants
It's a Saturday, but my husband has to work. Hopefully it won't be all day, but I never know.
J has fallen asleep. I think she has a cold. N has been playing Nethack on the computer, but he stopped to finish putting together the Strawberry Shortcake puzzle J had been working on.
I made waffles in my waffle iron for breakfast. I actually think I prefer the frozen kind. That's sad. I'm sleepy. I had my husband make extra coffee for me this morning, but he forgot when it came time to fill is travel mug, and he left me barely any. I haven't bothered to make more.
America's Test Kitchen comes on in a couple minutes. If it's not a re-run I've seen before, I'm hoping the kids will let me watch it. It's one of my favorite shows.
My little pots of seedlings need to go in the ground today. The weather's been so cold that they aren't growing well, but the plants are showing signs of lack of nutrition. I need to get them in the ground and fertilize them. I think it's finally going to warm up this week.
The first of my tall, bearded irises and my first rose have bloomed today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home