None
I can't seem to get any of the kids to go to bed. J keeps roaming around, N is up playing in his room, and K is yelling in her bed. When I gave her the pacifier, she tossed it back out of the bed.
N's headache kept him out of school again today. I've had it with these stupid problems, but there is nothing I can do. I didn't get to go to the gym today because he didn't go to school (at least I don't have a "real" job or they'd fire me for calling in all the time). Tomorrow is Club Mom at the mall, and I was going to take J and K. N had better go to school.
I finally finished Harry Potter 6 today. I had forgotten most of it except Dumbledore's fate. I have high hopes for #7. What I can't stand about #5 and #6 is the junk about the teenage relationships. It appears that the relationship stuff is worked out in #6, so if it can just be skipped in #7 (except for a couple weddings), and all the loose ends get tied together, #6 could be a very good book. In any event, it should arrive at my house the day it is released, and since I've just re-read the series, I'm ready to start on #7 (before I forget what happened in #6 again).

6 Comments:
i'm about to start rereading them again as well, but i'm the opposite of you i liked the relationship development :)
I'm really hoping she doesn't kill any of the 3 off that will just ruin it for me...can't wait for the release.
I'm hoping she doesn't kill off Ron or Hermione, but I'm okay with the loss of Harry as long as it's the end of Voldemort, also. I want to see Neville survive with his mind intact and his grandma proud of him, and I'd like to see Snape turn out to be a good guy after all, but it's okay if he dies proving it.
The other thing, besides teen relationships that I don't like is Quidditch. I've just skimmed past a lot of it when I've been re-reading the books.
I have no idea what's going to happen. I hope Harry survives (good over evil type of triumph) and I hope Ron and Hermione realise that they have feelings for each other :-)
I hope Sirius and Dumbledore are able to come back somehow. Unlikely, I know.
Cute photo of K in the previous post. I hope N's head feels better.
I guess it would be better to keep Harry, but I'm really sick of his teen-age attitude. I am hoping Dumbledore will be back (in a way that clears Snape of his murder), but I never liked Sirius.
I'd also like it if Harry's aunt was finally nice to him.
I was disappointed she stomped having the Christmas stuff as much. One of my favorite parts in the earlier books is that they have a great Christmas.
I like the Christmas stuff, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home