Saturday, June 09, 2007

None again

It's Saturday morning. N and J are watching cartoons. K is on the loose, disturbing everyone. N has shut her out of the family room, where they are watching TV because he said she was too annoying. Now she's snuggling with my leg as I type. I'll probably go play with her soon.

Mr. K is at our rental. I think it is almost ready to rent. We had appliances delivered last weekend.

J went on her first sleepover Thursday night. A friend from preschool invited her over. They spent the afternoon at a pool at the health club her family goes to. She had a great time. She said they ate dinner there, too. My gym doesn't have features like those, but it costs a lot less.

K is now pulling items out of the trash. It's one of her hobbies that I hate.

I think the Nancy Drew movie comes out on June 15. At some point this summer, I plan to take N and J to see it. I'll have to find a time that Mr. K is willing to watch K, which won't be easy. I haven't been to the movies since we took N and J to see their first and only theater movie, Shrek 2.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

At least she doesn't play 'Hide the Trash Where Mom Can't Find It!' That'd be smelly.

Are you going to see Shrek 3?

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Angela said...

We aren't going to see Shrek 3. I imagine we'll borrow the DVD from the library. The only reason we saw Shrek 2 at the theater is that I wanted to take the kids to see their first movie, but I had to wait until something came out that I could bear to sit through. That was it. I'd actually like to see the Nancy Drew movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home