Thursday, July 31, 2008

One Day Left

Tomorrow ends my week in the church nursery. I'll be glad to be done. I'm glad I'm doing it, but I think it's probably not the best place for me to volunteer next year. N and J are liking Loreto better now, so I'll probably sign them up again for next summer and volunteer for a week in the kitchen instead of the nursery.

I still had one of the teenagers out ill today, but there were three others (although one left early) so we had plenty of people. One of the teenagers today hadn't worked in the nursery yet this week, and I haven't seen her in years, but I knew her when she was nine or ten. She remembers us but didn't know I'd had the third baby (K). She was very, very good with playing with the kids. The others haven't been quite so good, nor have I.

N and J were hoping to go to float night tomorrow evening at the pool. It's only on Fridays. I haven't had the energy to do anything in the evenings, so I told them we probably won't go, but that I'd try to take them to the pool this weekend.

I think I'd better go get a bath so I can shave my legs just in case I find the energy tomorrow evening to make it to the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home