Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday supermarket run

I didn't get my car back from the shop until Sunday around 5:30 p.m. It isn't completely fixed; I'll need to take it to the dealership. My antifreeze leak is probably from the head gasket, and they put off too long looking at my serpentine belt, and right when it was time to pick it up, concluded the belt should be replaced since it's a type they can't tighten. I'll probably have that done at the dealership so I only have to have the car gone once. I think I'll see if I can get it in next week. I had hoped for another weekend fix, but the dealership doesn't do that sort of thing on Saturday's because their parts supplier isn't open.

I went to the supermarket this evening. Now I have some fresh meat in the refrigerator. I got some clearance steaks that must be eaten tomorrow. I think I'll grill them outside unless we get lucky and it rains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home