None
My class has been keeping me pretty busy. I spent a couple hours yesterday the sheets I'd filled out in my lab book (and making sure my words were legible), combining them into a *.pdf file, and uploading it to my class's web page. It is very annoying that it takes so long to get my work where it needs to be. I'd rather just mail it, but that isn't an option. If I were taking a "real" class, I'd just turn in the pages and it would take about ten seconds.
Unfortunately, this anatomy/physiology professor is very picky about the timing of things.
With my math class, we could work at any pace we wanted, but the professor set due dates. If one wanted to be early, one could get as far ahead as one wanted. With my psychology class, we had to all work at the same speed, but we would move along one week at a time. Each thing that had to be turned in and each test had to take place within a given week.
With this anatomy class, the professor has decided we'll have a quiz. It must be taken between 6 p.m. Friday and 11:55 p.m. Saturday. In other words, he's pretty much pinned down what day we need to take it instead of allowing us to fit it into our schedule any time during a given week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home