Thursday, May 12, 2005

Busy day

Today, along with going to playgroup in the morning, we met a friend (with three kids) at a local park in the afternoon. The park has lots of gardens, a a barn with farm animals, and a couple bears. It is quite hilly, and we were in the 80s so walking around was a bit uncomfortable. We spent the afternoon there, and I got home in time to bathe the dirt off the kids and make dinner.

I'm thinking of taking a bath tonight, but I'll need to be in and out of the tub before CSI gets over since my husband is watching it but will want a shower when he's done.

Tomorrow the kids and I are going over to one of N's preschool friend's homes to play for a while in the morning. I need to get back by noon, though, because K's office is getting a new computer, and while the guy is there installing it, I need to assure I can still reach the office computer with mine at home. I don't know what time everything will be ready for me to make the attempt.

K forgot to bring me any paperwork to do this evening so I did have a more relaxed evening. I even had time to run to the pharmacy before dark. The kids were down to their last three vitamins.

I'd better go if I want any chance of a nice bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home