I tried to write last night, but I think Blogger was having some downtime. It's just as well; I didn't have anything in particular to say.
I took J to the IHOP this morning after dropping N off at preschool and making my business bank deposit. The service was great, but I wish they'd change their grease and wash their griddle more often. J had a good time coloring her placemat while we waited to eat. The problem will come when we pick N back up and she tells him we went out to eat without him. Hopefully she'll have more sense than that, but she didn't the time I took her out for ice-cream after we got her blood drawn.
Yesterday I registered J to attend preschool next year at N's preschool. In January, I registered her to attend a huge, slightly cheaper yet more prestigious preschool (J got the last opening in her age group in January) only 2.5 miles from my house. N's is five miles away. Anyway, she must be potty trained to go there. It's not happening. Now it's looking like I may need to spend some time at my husband's office in the fall, so she must be in preschool. N's preschool still had four openings left, and 3-year-olds can wear pull-ups. I guess I'll just have to drive the extra miles. That's the only thing I dislike about N's preschool.

2 Comments:
Angela with summer coming could J run around just in her knickers? Summer is a great time to potty train. I let L ( 3 in March ) run around just in his undies this last summer and he trained quite easily. It was also good when accidents happened as there were less clothes to wash.
I also have problems with L getting treats when the kids are at school. If the older ones complain too much I point out how many times they had treats without him!! He wasn't born but that is beside the point LOL
Good luck with potty training. I hope she surprises you and gets it straight away.
I may try letting J run around in her underwear this summer. I let her do it quite often now. I always end up with puddles and poopy or wet clothes. I might just send her outside naked this summer. The big problem there are mosquitos and sunburn. We are glow-in-the-dark white. I would sunburn in minutes if I took my shirt off outside without a ton of sunscreen. I'm not the best sunscreen applicator, and I (and the kids) burn in patterns where I missed with the sunscreen.
At this point, though. I guess anything is worth a try. Thanks for the wish of luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home