Just another Monday
After dropping N off at preschool, J and I had to stop by the bank to pay my husband's business's payroll liabilities (taxes and such). J had a temper tantrum when she got a blue sucker and not a pink sucker. I wasn't able to convince her she should be happy she got a sucker at all.
I spent a lot of time working on my garden today. I had started some flower plants from seed (and the plants are still extrememly tiny) in peat pots, and I got them into the ground today. I think there were about 15 tiny plants. I mixed lots of rabbit poop into the soil. I also did that under our bamboo teepee before I planted cucumber seeds. I planted a rosebush we picked up this weekend (Knock Out-by Monrovia). I have one in the front yard under my kitchen window I put in last year, and it's excellent. I don't have to do anything to it, and it doesn't get blackspot. The rosebush got rabbit poop, too, and some peat moss. Finally, I watered everything including the bean seeds I planted yesterday.

1 Comments:
I bet Holly at the Clubhouse has loads of rabbit manure ;).
Post a Comment
<< Home