Tuesday
A friend of mine just bought a new house last month. She had a fifth child in December and the small house she and her family were renting just wouldn't hold the family any more. She's wanted a house for a long time, but it took the extra child to convince her husband they needed to move.
Before retrieving my son from preschool, my daughter and I dropped by my friend's house so we could see it for the first time. It's lovely and has four bedrooms. My friend's yard is very nice, too. They even have a large apple tree. She's painted some of the rooms and they really look great.
Hopefully my viewing her house has inspired me to work on prepping my livingroom walls, because my husband told me he'd paint the livingroom if I prepped it. I had been trying to select a color last fall when we noticed a huge crack in the ceiling, so we got that fixed first. I've just been to busy or lazy to proceed with the livingroom. I don't think my husband has time to do it now anyway, but I really should get it prepared and purchase paint in case he does find time.
I bought my plane tickets today to go home for a visit. We'll be there for a week and a day. I'd like to stay a little longer, but the Northwest Airline vouchers gave us the best price if we travel on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. To travel on other days cost an extra $50 a ticket, and I needed three tickets. Since I'll be taking this vacation alone with my kids (no husband along), maybe the trip will seem too long anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home